Monday, May 01, 2006

Booby Chicks Unite!

It is time for the breast-abundant to rise up and celebrate your boobs. Just don't rise too fast or you might knock yourself out with swinging cleavage.

Welcome to my new blog about booby girls. I guess some guys have boobs but I am not going to really address their issues. I'm just going to write about what it's like to be a girl with big boobs. It's not going to be ground-breaking stuff, but I think it will be funny most of the time, serious sometimes, and helpful all the time.

So let's start with the "shelf." Booby chicks know what this is. It is what you see when you look down. Some men refer to it as the "rack." But I think shelf is better. The shelf is good for holding things: a pencil, yarn, knitting needles (yeah, Ok, I knit too), an apple, paper clips, lip balm, etc. Of course, the cleavage is also a great place to store keys, credit cards, cash, coat check tickets. Booby girls don't need to carry purses when they go out at night.

The shelf also catches food when you drop it. This is helpful when you are eating a cookie. Not so helpful when it is soup. All booby chicks have shirts with unfortunate stains. Who but the booby know what it feels like to spill on the shelf the very first time we wore a new shirt?

Do the boobless have stained pants?

So the booby get used to leaning WAY over when eating soup or anything with a red sauce. Some wear dark colors to mask the stains. I say, no more. We deserve to wear pastels too. When I am at home, I make my shelf work for me by resting a kitchen towel on it. See I protect the shelf by using the shelf. Brilliant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Do the boobless have stained pants? Yes. And the lower reaches of our shirts, too. Nothing to stop the food on its way down. :-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

I have put the cable needle in my cleavage to hold it during the non-cabled rows! I also have lots of food stains, sigh. I wear out bras very quickly.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home